Wondering how to do something on Harrier Central? Here's where to find the instructions!
(Of course, this page will be slowly built over time, so please bear with us. In the meantime, feel free to ask questions on our Facebook Group or via email.)
Instructions for HC Admins
Managing Hash Cash
Instructions for Individual Hashers
When you Follow a Kennel, you are sure to see their next runs without having to search for them on your Runs List regardless of your location. You can Follow as many or as few Kennels as you want.
- Click on the house icon on the bottom of the screen to go to the Kennels screen
- Use the search bar at the top of the Kennels screen to find the desired Kennel
- Click on the box to the left of the Kennel’s name
- Choose if you always want to see the runs or just want to see runs within your default distance
- You can also set as your Home Kennel (keep in mind that you can only have one Home Kennel)
Checking in for a Trail
Once you are within one hour and one mile or 1.6 kilometers of a run start posted on Harrier Central, you can open the app and a dialog box will pop up asking you if you’d like to Check-in. This way you can track your run counts even if your Kennel isn’t using all of the HC Admin Tools.